Sunday, December 1, 2013

Thank You!

I can't say it enough, thank you everyone for your support and prayers for Lily. To see that so many people care about my daughter is truly overwhelming! Nothing I say will adequately express the gratitude and love Laura and I have for each of you. 

I want to especially thank all who have shared this blog on their own blogs. Particularly I'd like to thank in this regard Calah Alexander, Jenny Uebbing, and Tom Perna. Thank you also to all those who have shared this blog on twitter, facebook, and everywhere else.

I'd also like to specifically thank Samantha McCormick, our midwife at the Baby Love Birth Center, who, although we didn't end up having a baby at the birth center, provided invaluable support on the day of Lily's birth. Also, Dr. George Kovacevic, who saved Lily's life in the operating room after performing the emergency c-section. 

Thank you to Dr. Kultar Singh, the neonatologist who also saved Lily's life by keeping her alive after her birth. Thank you also to all the doctors and nurses who have helped Lily (and Laura) at both the Cape Coral Hospital and at the Golisano Children's Hospital at HealthPark Medical Center.

Thank all of you who donated to help cover expenses during this time. Thanks to all who are praying for my daughter! 

Thank you to my mother for helping out with our four other children during this time. We don't know what we would have done without your assistance. We love you!

Thank you to all of our friends and family for your support! Thank you, strangers, also for your kindness and support!

We wish we could thank everyone by name, but there are so many people to be thankful for. Thank you all and please continue to pray for Lily!

No comments:

Post a Comment